Monday 2 February 2009

So, that party

It was HILARIOUS!
The only uncool thing of it was Heidi (birthday girl) getting upset and walking off.. Scary when it's the middle of the night and snowing like there's no tomorrow, and she's only wearing three quarter lengths and a strap top. Scary as hell.

Otherwise the night was amazing, had a really good time and I believe I've made some new friends. So, yay :D
But this morning I had to walk back from college to mine, which I was totally okay with, my friend dropped me at college as he was going there anyway and hopped out and walked on home. However, I realised that I had left my keys in my house on the way home and suddenly had no idea what to do - it was ten in the morning. So, in the end, I had to walk to my dad's work, which took me 45 minutes and get keys off of him, and then walked home again, another 30 miniutes. It wasn't fun, the roads and pavements were covered with icey snow and slipped up every five minutes. I now have a very bruised bum.

I just found out that Brandon, a guy I've known on t'internet for over six years now, is joining the Navy. Now, this is awesome and I'm super happy for him BUT this summer we'd been talking about meeting for the first time. This has been discussed for over a year now and is approaching faster because now it's the new year and it's only a few months away until I actually jump on a plane and go out to the states to work. Him joining the Navy means now I don't think it will work anymore. I can't imagine being able to see him while I'm working, I finish for exploration around America in August, which is when he's going to be shipped off.
Now I'm super bummed, but had to kinda come to face with the fact that it may never happen and when this was mentioned to him, I don't think he took it well. It's not that I don't believe that he wants to see me, or has any intention to, I just don't want to think too optimistically and then feel this rubbish about it again. It kills me that I haven't already met the dude.

And LASTLY!!!
I totally just made a video. Don't expect good things, please. The last video was a total whim.

No comments: