Thursday 18 December 2008

Hmpf.

Being jobless, out of college for Christmas and having nearly nothing to fill my days with means that I've started spending far too much time on this lovely thing on my lap that I adore. Wow.

Anyway, as a result my sleeping habits are quite thoroughly askew and I shall, no doubt, be posting more entries than usual. And by 'usual', I mean since I had a job and a life that I could happily fund that caused my complete lack of contact with my banters online.

I can never figure out whether it's a good thing or not, in the same way that I can never figure out whether I should do it. I'd be somewhat lost without, though. So, it stays.

The other day I did a very VERY stupid thing.

This blog has become so vague now, it hurts. I don't feel like I can write about any truth because of who may read it, that's not what I wanted it to be at all. I'm all for sparing feelings but when I hold mine back constantly, that's ridiculous.

No comments: