Thursday 4 December 2008

Stupid mistakes

When I was 14 I was arrested for the destruction of public property.
This 'distruction' was me being a complete idiot and writing on the wall of the Guildhall.
The Police could have told me off, called my parents, told me to clean it off - which I would've gladly done - or any number of things that wasn't arresting me. But no, they arrested me.
It could be one of THE stupidest things I have ever done in my entire life and I don't like admitting to it, for the most part I avoid the topic altogether.

I want to go to work at Camp America over the summer.
I have now been told that this might not be possible because I might not be given a visa due to the fact that I have been arrested and, apparently, no matter how small the conviction or caution (it was only caution though!!! A CAUTION! A slap on the freak'n wrist) it is extremely unlikely I will be granted a visa.

If I could kick myself in the face, I totally would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry. I hope things work out for you Anna!

~Jesse