Tuesday 27 January 2009

I couldn't think of a title

I sat here, on my bed, wanting to eat a lot of junk food; comfort. No idea why it suddenly spurred, but it did. So, I went downstairs to see if I could try and solve my problem of want, I couldn't. Instead I decided it would be better to smoke.
I'm clearly an idiot.

Last week I stopped smoking for a week and a half, just because I didn't feel like it. I realised that quitting wouldn't be that difficult. That was, until, college on Thursday. Everything was fine, and then I arrived, and it was all downhill from there. I've been quite good though, only smoked last night because I was out, which is, admittedly, a terrible reason to smoke but otherwise I've been good. I just figure right now screaming, hitting things (or people), and over eating would cause a more negative outcome than if my goal is to quit, but I smoke when I have any of the aforementioned cravings.

I stood out in the cold, wearing a tee shirt and joggers, with a slight rain, and I just simply... stood there. Nevertheless, all that, and now typing it up, makes me feel slightly better.
Not so bitter.

So, what started out as an entry with a terrible mood, is ending as not that terrible after all.
Life is complicated, most of the time. But I can try and deal. And I will.

No comments: