Wednesday 14 January 2009

UGH

I having real trouble sleeping of late.
This has meant that I've been catching up on youtube a bit and re-discovering the love I had for so many people I used to watch and have just forgotten about because I cut myself off from the whol thing for such a long time.


So, one of my new year's resolutions was to get better organised. Although, I had considered cutting out youtube altogether, 'cause that would help, instead I just want to prioritise better so that I can include youtube in the things I enjoy doing. Along with this blog, where I often start writing things and then never post them...
College, uni auditions, seeing people, the occassional drinking session, church and God - which is higher on the list, but this isn't in order - and last but definately not least, some time for myself. Where I can chill on my own without anyone or anything else. Maybe a book. Maybe a few songs. But that's it.

I miss the old days, things were easier. I was so much more care free. Now I think about things, too much, and it's become my ultimate downfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.oatbread.net/2008/09/on-stories.html

Maybe this is just a shameless plug for my own writing, but different point of view never hurts.

Though, being older means having way more responsibility/pain, it's also a chance to show off just how well you've weathered the storm.

Leastways, I hope you feel renewed soon!

~Jesse