Sunday 17 August 2008

A change

For the better.
These unexpected two weeks have been the most influencial weeks of my life so far, or so I think. I feel refreshed, although ill, happy for the most part and even though I'm still having ups and downs, the downs are less frequent.
I've finally seen the things in my life that I need to change and this time, I actually want to.
God is good.
Some of you are going to really dislike this part of me but if it's something in my life that's keeping me up and happy and alright, then I don't see why or how it could be seen as a bad thing.

On a more horrid note, NO ONE has actually seemed to care that I've been gone, geez guys don't call or text at all, that's fine. Like, that really bugs me about some of my mates, they will just stop caring about some one unless they're around all the time or unless they're the ones making the effort, otherwise they just don't really give a crap. Not everyone, just some people. But, I am here on my own, so I am saying now that I'd really appreciate it if someone gave me a ring at some point, it's a bit lonely at times. Never past 12, though, I am not at all nocturnal here, I have to be making breakfast at 6:45. Yummy...
Also, youstage moving WHAT!? Some one please ring and explain.

Love love love love love LOOOVVVEEEE

No comments: