Thursday 7 August 2008

PRIZES!

And let's face it, everyone loves those.
I want to do some sort of competition style thing in which I give a prize to someone. This said prize has been lying around my house since Christmas because neither me, nor my brother knew what to do with it. Well, that's a bit of a lie, we knew what to do but we just didn't.

iTunes cards with £15 credit. As I only just got an ipod and David didn't have one at all, we weren't exactly hugely up on the idea of taking up more space on our computers by downloading iTunes for absolutely no purpose. However, now I have a laptop with iTunes and an ipod, so yay! I'm going to use one of the cards.
But one of the cards I'm going to give away. Because I'm a giving sort of person. I was just going to give it to Alex because he's all loving of music and I know he'd appreciate a gift from me, but no. Competition sounded more fun, sorry Alex! Now, I just need to think of one.

Hmm... This could take a while...

No comments: