Monday 10 November 2008

Optimism

When I got my headache last week that didn't go away, my good mood spree disappeared because I felt like I had shrugged anything bad that had happened in long time and just decided to be okay about it. Now, you guys don't know this because I haven't posted in a while, but I was actually in a really good place with myself. Nothing really got me down, and even if it did, I was okay pretty quickly.
But everything got on top of me and I felt like I couldn't cope anymore, so I just got upset a lot. Which is understandable around the time of my being fired and then the headache. The never ending headache! Which, luckily, is pretty much gone.
I hope it's not just that the painkillers are in my system still so that's why I'm okay, but yeh - morphene level painkillers for the win!

BUT I'm finally in a good place again, so... good stuff.
I'm looking forward to every day this week. I'm really looking forward to the weekend too, soo... WOO.

No comments: