Wednesday 30 December 2009

slag face

My cousin called me slag in jest and then was slightly taken aback when my response was to agree with him.
I think the best come back to insults is usually to just agree with the person, they rarely know what to say afterwards. Although, funnily enough, I only agreed because it's true, or it used to be. I was big ol' slag face from about half way through 2007 until the very beginning of 2009; with a 8 month period in this time when I just stopped being a slag face and went out with GC.

So, quite frankly, I have no issue with admitting my past behavior. Especially since most people had absolutely no idea because I was awesomely sneaky and, unlike most slags, didn't advertise my activities. I will talk about it now, openly, but not with pride. And the people who do talk about those things with pride are idiots - they weren't notches on my bedpost, only an asshole keeps count.

No comments: