Sunday 3 January 2010

Hello 2010

I'm just going to say it. Everything I've wanted to for ages because I just can't do this anymore.
I have a friend - and this effects my other friend's opinions - who clearly thinks I'm an absolutely rubbish friend. I try. I really flippin' do; I'd like to think I'm quite a good friend, really, but nothing is ever enough for him.
It's like I feel like I have to constantly watch what I say, what I do, how I act because if I let me guard down for one second I've messed up again.
He hates going to clubs with me because I'm a bit of a social butterfly - but he knows I am. So, he tells me he hates it, tells me he doesn't want to go to clubs with me anymore and then when I go to a club and don't invite him he gets pissed at me. THAT DOESN'T WORK! Also, I'm sorry, but if I was going somewhere I usually ask who else is going and/or tell them to come along but this never happens the other way around with him. If he goes to the pub or anywhere I probably go to also I don't get an invitation - why? Surely, that's not fair.
I get sulked at because I haven't asked him to hang out with me yet, but when has he done it? Even once since I've been back in Portsmouth? Well, he hasn't! So, when I ask to hang out with him now it's replied in a begrudging way like I've pissed him off again but apparently, his words = "it's too much effort to be angry with you".
I'm sick of this. It's exhausting feeling like I've constantly messed up a friendship.

This is terribly written, I don't care. I'm so tired of it all. I don't know what to do.

No comments: