Tuesday 9 September 2008

Rage continuity

I'd like to be able to contradict people when they tell me my blog is very down cast and often consisting of me being angry or just plain negative. However, I'm about to be very negative, so I figure at least I'm keeping with some sort of continuity, at the end of the day.

For the first time ever, I had the smallest thought and wished for a second that I had never gotten involved with anyone on youtube. There is no privacy.
Not only do I feel, once again, completely isolated from my friends, due to my not being able to go to youstage, I now want to find MyShowbizName and scream at him until my throat hurts.
I tried to take it in good humor and, to a certain extent, I did. And can. But joking or not, not only is that down right rude, it's insensitive and fucking harsh.

And then it's even more harsh for Chris to fucking put that fucking quote on his fucking profile.
Put that one up? Take mine fucking down.
I know he only meant it playfull, but he knows me, and he should know better.

I'll write something more positive later, because until now, I was actually doing okay recently.

1 comment:

Dom said...

You should take it in humour, unfortunately youtube is an indiscreet place, I don't know you enough for it to be a personal attack on you.