Sunday 31 January 2010

party hard.

I have a million and one things to say but I'm sure I should never divluge what I've been up to of late.

I'll give you hints, though.
I went to a party, more of an adult party than the teenage hissy fit puke competition parties I've attended in the past (not all the time but, come on, we all know that's most of them). No, no, this was more... interesting than any of those ones have ever proved. It was out in the sticks, a village just outside of a city in Kent not too far from my lovely new home.
I went with Jess and Y. I was probably the only single girl there, and definitely the youngest, by far.

I can now never stand for anyone accusing me of being inexpereienced.
But if the entire night has taught me anything, it's that I like the old me better than this new me. I've changed, and I know I have. I think I'll go back to the way I was, I was happier then.

No comments: