Tuesday 29 April 2008

The details will come later but for now...
Mhairi's here! But leaving today... =[[ --> Which sucks! Alot. We've had such a good time and I'll try and give some detail to that another time. This has to be quick.

Martyn deleted his youtube account. If anyone from youtube ever reads this, that is standinglikestatues. He appears in several of my earlier videos. It's super not cool 'cause he's awesome and... Well, people just shouldn't ever delete their accounts, even if they never come back (which they should always do) they should still keep them there. It's a nice little memory. Whatever, left a comment on his myspace and I guess he might reply. I may give him a call some time though, catch up, apologise for being a psycho. That kinda stuff.

I can't get Chris out of my head. Some one move me to Scotland or make here and there closer than 1,000 miles away because I'm actually going insane. Sucks because I think I'm probably feeling like this and he isn't. Oh, I dunno. I rarely have any idea what goes on in that ginger head of his - he's a very confusing boy. Mostly because, actually, I have no idea why. Only some times do I get a small insight. But I'm losing my sanity thinking that I won't be able to see him if I can't go to Glasgow. MEGA =[[[

Off to dry my hair, get dressed, do some work and send Mhairi on her way. Although I really don't want to do any of that.

No comments: