Friday 25 April 2008

REBUULLL!

Who said that? I think it was Tom in reference to Barry... Hmm. It was funny none the less, and in stickam the other day.

Right, well that's me.
I skipped drama. I did have my reasons but meh. I could totally get pwned for putting this on the internet. But I got the work done instead. Go me! And it ain't half bad.
And OMGosh, Hannah's friend died of cancer the other day, how sucky is that. She told me and was pretty upset about it, unsurprisingly. She also told me that she got Mark Young [creepy photography lecturer in his 40s who hits on students] kicked out of college and a restraining order against him because he kept perving on her and bought her stuff. To be fair, he's been threatened to be kicked before, finally it was done! He was a scary scary mofo when I had him last year for photography. And a crap lecturer. So... meh.

I need to go home. I is tired like nobodies business.

I just realised in typing this and thinking about Mhairi that she told me not to tell anyone. So, let's hope it's still completely unknown that I have a blog 'cause otherwise that's kinda gone down the toilet. And by not telling anyone, I'm referring to her coming down here for the weekend. Should be good =]] I'm well excited!

bye bye bye! [ugh... Alex. You loser]

Anna

No comments: