Thursday 24 July 2008

I just don't get asked

Ever felt like you can get left out of your circles of friends?
And then you see pictures, hear stories and then they wack out the hilarious videos that you don't care about because they left you out of all of it.
You're immediate reaction is - what wanks.
But it shouldn't be, not really.

I don't know how I got to this point but I cannot seem to find a nice medium between my offline friends and my online friends. As soon as my offline life starts going well, that's when things fuck up elsewhere and I don't know what to do.
I mis everyone so much. I'm like the missing queen of youtube, but this time I'm not crying, I'm not upset in the same way; I'm resentful. Why wasn't I invited to things? Why don't I know all these people really well? Why don't people come visit me?

How selfish can I be? I know... But I can't help it. I feel like I'm being completely outcasted from the group that I only just became a part of.

bollocksbollocksbollocks.

The youtube lot are like 'true friend' stylie, so why do I feel so left out? I really hate looking at pictures or blogs about when a group of them met up or something because not only am I not in those ones, but I'm not even in the pictures of the meet ups that I do go to. I don't get it.
I don't like me right now (PLEASE, COULD I POSSIBLY SOUND ANYMORE PATHETIC!?) and I hate the way things are happening around me. I need to sort it out.

Oh, and I'm quitting my job.
In the next couple of days.

No comments: