Wednesday 23 July 2008

my apologies

I'm not actually that angry.
And so I apologise for alerting people to my anger/upsetness. I'm fine. Everything's fine.
Of course, in a world when fine is in fact not fine at all and I'm killing myself trying to come across as okay. The phrases "I'm fine" and "I'll be alright" have been used in copious amounts in the past five days. Anyway, don't ask, I don't want to talk about it. I'm fine, I'll be alright and the only people I really want to discuss anything on any matters of me not being fine is gc and sin.

I'm going to start doing inserts of a new theme. On a subject I discussed with Alex; throughout this series of short stories, if you will, some may be true, some may not. Either way, comments can be freely made, but I will not be made to feel ashamed of anything I write, whether it's the truth or not there will be some truth in it and my mistakes that I include have been made and made me who I am today. I am stronger because of what I've done, good or bad.

The Secret Confessions of a.... We'll decide at a later date shall we?

No comments: