Monday 19 May 2008

Better.

It was nice to know that I had some affect on Chris and his decision of whether or not he was going to go to London. I mean, I know he didn't want to anyone but it's nice to think that an added reason was that I was coming up to Glasgow, so leaving was not really something he wanted to do.
It's even nicer now. I got a phone call from Alex about ten minutes ago, just to say hi and see how I was after my silly emotional blurge video that I posted yesterday. I don't think I've ever posted something so personal and honest, but it was good to get it out of my system. He told me that he's going to the gathering! And getting there on my birthday =DD Which made me squeal a bit, very girly of me. He also said that it was seeing my video that pushed him to make the decision, I think it made him realise how much he misses everyone as well. To be honest, I think it made everyone realise how much they missed me.
Sinead's words were along the lines of, "If you saw me all the time you wouldn't appreciate it as much."
Which is true, but it does still suck that I have to wait these long times to get to see some of my favourite people in my life.
Definately made me realise how much I miss Alex, I think I started to forget how much I love that boy. He makes me smile so much, I really don't know what I'd do without him.


I think Chris read my blog yesterday. He sent me some text about him annoying me or something, I'm not annoyed - I love him. Not like that, but I still do. He's my Chris. And I don't feel like I need to label 'it' at all, we're just... us. That makes no sense! But I get what I mean, I think.

I'm feeling happier, though. More upbeat.
Four days of college, two finish shifts at work, a couple of days to get ready and then I'm off for an amazing week that I know I'll remember forever. What have I got to complain about, really?

Anna

No comments: