Friday 16 May 2008

Stress stress stress

Ugh, I'm actually terrible at this writing regularly thing but at least it was only like, a week.
Been busy busy busy!
Between college at college and then college at home, I'm seriously finding it hard to find any time at all. That's a lie, because I have a stupidly active social life, but I haven't been out drinking since Mhairi was down. I'm somewhat impressed with myself =D
Last friday I was told by Sinead via text that i had the lucky job of organizing Jazza's birthday collaboration. This was swiftly followed by a comical text from Chris saying,
"OMG YOU'RE DOING JAZZA'S BIRTHDAY COLLAB I'M SO JEALOUS"
Yes, well. You sarcastic bastard. It's not that I didn't want to do it! I just know it's a lot of work and I knew that if my mother saw me being really involved with something youtube-ish, more so than college that she'd kill me. Plus, I'm starting to feel the strain myself.
BUT it's all done. Finally.
All the files were sent to me, most of them LATE. Most of them were huge files, a couple I have to convert myself when I had told everyone to do it. I hate giving people instructions I know they'll completely ignore. It's somewhat irritating to anticipate something happening, and then watching it happen.
Anyway, when I finally got them all, and sorted them all out, I edited the video! Which, actually, took about six hours in total. Ouch. Then when I was all done and dusted I went to save. The saving process got to 2% and then the 'minutes remaining' suddenly started counting up. And up and up and up until the fourth time I tried to save it, the number of remaining minutes got to over 2,000. So, that was fun.
So I'm stressing like mad, but Sinead's told me she got the date wrong and it's not the 15th it's actually the 16th... goodo. That gives me an extra day!

I didn't even go into college today.
I spent SO LONG stressing over that damn thing last night that I didn't go to bed until about 4, and then woke up briefly enough in the morning to know that my mum told me to get up and she was on her way to work, and then woke up again at quarter to one. Somewhat confused.
I called in though, said I had a migraine. Got so bored at home that I thought I'd get some of my assignments done, that was a strange thing for me to do, but satisfying too.

ANDY! TheBorzoi totally saved my ass with the file saving thing. Gotta love him now, really. But I still have to stick to my Glasgow 'to do' list. Oh well, I slap people all the time.. Most of the time it's not even personal. ANYWAY. All saved, uploading it now. I really super mega hope it's good.


Oooo, small update!
Got my ticket to Glasgow, going up there on the 27th. Very exciting.
Chris is no longer going to London. I like to feel like I had something to do with that.
Dan is a penis pump, who I'm still friends with, but for what he did to Mhairi he is somewhat of a big fat smelly gay.
Alex is in Glasgow. Weirdweirdweird.
Chris reads this. Which is strange. But I kinda like the thought at the same time. Hi Chris! Bye Chris.

Bye everyone, really.

Anna

No comments: