Thursday 29 May 2008

hello glasgow

So, arrived here on Tuesday and was left in the station for an hour by Sinead. But it's alright, really. I didn't even mind that much, genuinely.
Tuesday was nice because I just kinda hung out and chilled with Sinead at her house and watched Casanova, which is AMAZING! That night we met up with Chris and John and went to a cheap-ass pub called the Counting House, it was really nice and I think we probably drank a bit too much. It was all drama discussion in drunken voices lol, but was cool all the same.
Mhazz and Ian showed up at the pub at about 10 ish and we just hung out and then went back to her's - was nice to be a bit of chill out day. And Mhairi bought me really nice prezzies =]]

The next day - MY BIRTHDAY!!!! - was amazing! Seriously, I had such a good day. So, that was yesterday, got my nose pierced and hung out with Sinead, Ian and Edd in the afternoon. We went to go see Indiana Jones, which is possibly one of the most epic films I have ever seen for a 're-make', for lack of a better word, after not having a film like that from Speilburg for a long time. I probz just spelt that wrong... how embarrassing. Oh well.

I think I have to go just night because we're going for a picnic but I will write more about the week so far really soon!

HAVE FUN.

Anna

No comments: