Monday 26 May 2008

Bed time? Pardon?

"Yeah, laugh! You won't be laughing when I forcibly remove your shins in an attempt to make you a more manageable height"

Or something along those lines... One of the funniest things I've ever had said to me.
So, it's like quarter to ten and in a minute I'm going to bed. Just after I've ripped the Happy Feet soundtrack onto my computer and then put it on my phone to listen to while I'm away. Along with all the songs I have to learn for rehearsals over half term.
Homework = listen to music = Awesomes!

In 12 hours time I will be hanging out with Sinead. I'm so looking forward to it, it's unreal.
And then I get to see Chris and Mhairi and Ian. And Alex.
And Dan =D



Jem came round tonight, we went for a drive and just acted like goons, I laughed hard - I love that girl. I have a really good time, and I had my first present from her. I top with a snake on the front, "SNAKEBITE" written across the back of it, she knows me way too well, heh.
I recieved an early present from my mummy and daddy as well - a money jar type thing in the shape of a vdub camper van, gotta love how much attention they pay me. It's shocking sometimes. This will be a good week.


All hell breaks loose in Glasgow just before I go there, though. JOY!
It'll be fine, though. I hope.
Bedbedbed



Anna

No comments: