Thursday 5 June 2008

Fall Out Boy?

Their cover of Beat It is shockingly good. To cover a song that legendary it'd have to pretty amazing and I'd say, for the most part, most bands would not be able to pull it off. BUT it's actually a damn good cover. Well done pop rock.

I realised this morning that I had Mhairi's top still. I accidentally packed it in my bag because it was underneath another one of my tops, oops.
I'll have to send it back to her, but I love it so much!! :(
Oh well, it is her's after all I suppose.

Last night I texted Chris telling him that I was going to get a lion teddy and call it Chris because I missed him and the tiger called Chris at Mhairi's house. We were discussing what cuddley toy he could get that reminded him of me and I asked my mum, she didn't know why but she thought of a koala. I told this to Chris and he said this...
"Tbh, I think a bear would do a better job of reminding me of you. And I don't mean a teddy."

Charming boy that he is... When I said I didn't find this very complimentary he then replied with...
"Only in terms of relative size. It'd be a lovely bear. A very pretty and sexy bear. Not that I fuck bears or anything. Do you have a shovel I could borrow?"

Goodness, I do love him sometimes.

Anna

No comments: