Wednesday 18 June 2008

Sorry, what?

Now, I'll be honest. I couldn't give two shits about Amy Winehouse. And normally if somewhere brings her up in conversation I'd be like, oh yeah she's pretty good, bit of a mess but whatever. Because...? I don't care.

BUT when you take a perfectly amazing song by the legendary Michael Jackson (kiddy-fiddler or not, he was amazing), Beat It, and sound like you're gargling something horrible along to a song that you don't know the words to, sounding and looking as if you're on some sort of drug induced fit or surreal experience that noone else can see, you should be shot.

Every word and note sung by that woman in that LIVE performance was painful to my precious, and apparently snob-like, ear drums. She officially destroyed it. And Charlotte Church didn't do much for it either; the girl can see but she's wooden. All in all, I really do think some one should cut out her vocal chords, because after that disgusting display of them I don't think she should be allowed to TALK ever again, let alone sing.

EDIT: You know that episode of South Park when Britney Spears shoots her face off? But manages to stay alive. Yeah, it's like that!

Take a look for yourself:

1 comment:

sally cinnamon said...

Even Miss Church looks disgusted with her.
xx