Wednesday 25 June 2008

stare.

Now, I live near this city called Chichester. It's got two very well known theatres in it, one more than the other. This evening my mother, father and myself went to the more prestigeous theatre to see The Music Man.
Right, let me explain that one of the main reasons this theatre is so well known is because so many famous people have performed there and, in this theatre and city, many famous people have been spotted to be there. So, my mum, first thing, goes "Ooo, look! It's *insert name here*!" I was only vaguely aware of who the person was; famous actress, ice skater, etc. I'm just a little ignorant, apparently. Anyway, you'd have thought that this woman would have attracted lots of attention. Oh, no! Not really.
I, on the other hand, being somewhat of an amazon woman AND wearing heels - they're only small but they make me look very slim and... nice - managed to attract the attention of every man who walked past me, of every age - most of them being pensioners, GET IN!
And generally was oggled at with most curious people, I can imagine their thought process now...

"FUCK, SHE'S TALL. BLOODY HELL, SHE'S TALLER THAN ME, AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH HER!! EVEN THE MAN! ARE THOSE HER PARENTS?? CHRIST."

Now, if you imagine that voice being said very loudly in a rather cockney accent, that's how I expect all posh pretencious toffs sound like in their inner monologue. Ah, being a snob is fun.

So, yes. I attract more attention in large crowds than famous people you will never see again, due to my extreme height. Laugh it up.

No comments: