Friday 6 June 2008

Hairs

I found a grey one.
Well, no, I found a white one.
But I like these kind of hairs. They're half the lighter shade of my hair colour and half white, it's interesting. And I like them because I know I can pick them out because they're just where the hair has lost its pigment - poor little hair. I think it's cool.

So my mummy came in and we spoke to Gary - head of department - and I think everything will be fine. Bloody woman who is also head of department (BARELY) wanted me to re-do the year. Fuck that. And fuck her, she's horrible to me and I don't even know why.
Well, no, I do know why - I haven't done her work and haven't been to loads of lessons, but she's taking it well personally. I've been fucking ILL woman! You've seen me walk home from college after missing your lesson ONCE, and you saw me two days ago in college looking completely unconcerned after not going to your lesson that day either. I had an EXAM. I have PANIC ATTACKS during exams, you really think I'm going to go to your lesson before an exam? Because I really don't, I didn't even realise I had to go to lessons when I had exams. Oh, and my mother would quite happily tell you to piss off if she knew you got arsey about that because she was the one who took me home to calm me the hell down! (Quick insert that I love my mother)
I swear she's just an idiot. She's not even a good lecturer.

Ugh, ok, rant over.

But yay I get to carry on with college

Anna

No comments: