Friday 13 June 2008

OH!

My mother just presented me with three new prospectus' for universities to look about at. All of them speficially related to an acting type big thing.... Yeah, I'm terrible at explaining this.
Basically, they're all connected through the same kind of program. The three of them were Glasgow, Cardiff and London - East 15.

So, it's really giving me a lot of options. I told my most favourite boy ever - hmm - Neil that I was thinking about and looking at Cardiff and he was like, "Oh, don't come here because I go here!"
PFFT!!? If I was going to go anywhere because of anyone right now it would be Glasgow for Sinead and Chris, self-centered prick. Thinks my world revolves around him, I don't think he honestly realises that apart from last week, I haven't even bothered for AGES with him because I know it's pointless. Git. Really pisses me off some times.


I'm gunna eat some fish food ice cream, yummmm!
Also, if anyone has any advice for uni's it's very welcome =]

Anna