Thursday 12 June 2008

small amount

I decided I don't have enough videos.
Which really distressed me. So, tonight I'm going to super explore how to work the camera on my new laptop, because currently I'm completely lost.
I also decided, when in the car with my mates and listening to Muse, that either on sunday - or as soon as I can - I'm going to get on the train and go to either Southampton or Bournemouth, somewhere where I don't really know my way around. I'm then going to take my birthday money and buy myself a new mp3 player, a big pair of head phones - because I'm cool - and a cd that I wouldn't normally buy from a band that I don't know or not know that well after being advised by someone in the store that they're good. Customer or worker. I want someone completely rnaomd to influence my music taste and have an impact on what I'm listening to right now. Bit like how Karl did.
Me and him are hanging out next friday, I'll need to remind him so he doesn't bail on me. It'll be good, finish my last exam and then hang out with a guy who totally gets me without even trying - he rekindled my love for John Mayer.

I ALSO realised how much I missed Sinead the other day when Rosie said that she wasn't going to be able to come out for the whole night on monday. I bribed her in the end but, still, she's my Mhairi. And it made me miss Sinead so much. And everyone up there. And everyone everywhere. Permenant reminder on my wrist that they're around.

We have Zelda on wii. Good Lord I AM EXCITED!

And it's my brother's birthday today. I do love him lots. I've missed him when he's at uni, glad he's back.

Anna

No comments: