Wednesday 4 June 2008

PANIC ATTACKS SUCK

I went into college today with every intention of getting in some extra revision before my exam this afternoon...
BUT I get there for like ten minutes and I start freaking out, I sent a text to my mother-something along the lines of me freaking out and how I couldn't do it and blah de blah blah. She calls me, tells me to hang on, hangs up and then calls me back again about a minute later. She left work, picked me up and took me home to look for my notes, which I had suddenly realised I'd lost. Searched everywhere and eventually decided to just fuck it and re-write them up in the time I had, they wouldn't be as good as the one's I had but because it would be fresh in my mind, all would be ok-ish.
After I'd finished my note writing up my mummy took me to the health food store. We were recommended Rescue Remedy, you put three drops of this alcohol tasting stuff on your tongue and you're good to go. I could swear by this stuff. I went into my exam completely chilled out, sat there and got told everything completely calm, started the exam completely calm, did everything and answered all the questions completely calm. It was THE weirdest thing ever because panic attacks are general my thing anyway, especially in exams, and yet I was just like,"Oh okay, cool. Fun times, I'm doing an exam, I feel a little monged out and these questions are easy to alright. Cool. Exams are fun" stupid smile permanently slapped across my face!

WARNING: EXAMS ARE NOT FUN!!!

So I feel I did alright.

Oh right, so I kinda forgot to mention that I got my nose pierced and got tattoo. To which my mum said loads of stuff about how if it was on her she would cry because it looks horrible, and that if I add anything to it I should get it fixed because that's not how tattoos look and loads of stuff about how it looks like a child drew it on.
Well, as you can imagine, I didn't like that a huge amount.
The other day she apologised. And I just asked why. She said it was because it was unhelpful and unnecessary. I'm glad she apologised.

So I went to Glasgow and came back 18 (nurrrrh!), nose pierced and tattooed, and.... a boyfriend? Not sure there, I'm gunna go with yes. OH good lord I don't know and don't want to bring it up. And now this is going to be seen as bringing it up. For fuck sake, there is NO OUTLET!!! Well, fuck it. Whatever. Goodness I miss him though.

Anna

No comments: