Wednesday 18 June 2008

lulz

There was this kid I went to school with called Dave and he's black; he was my mate back in the day but not so much anymore. I'm not so sure what he's like now but, back then, he was very reactive to anything that could've been in the slightest bit racist, but most of the time not in a serious way - he'd deliberately pick up on EVERYTHING and anything you said to catch you off gaurd and make you feel a little uncomfortable. People who didn't know him, that was always hilarious!


So, one day I'm with him and couple more mates and I turn to him with my packet of sweets and say, "Minstrel?"
He went to take one and then just looked up. Needless to say, that moment was so good I could've had sex with it.


Jimmy, Alex and Nick are the influences of this blog. Bit of a theme tonight.

Anna

No comments: