Tuesday 10 June 2008

"I'm never drinking that much again..."

Nah, I didn't say that. And, no, I probably wouldn't do that. And, lastly, no, I didn't drink THAT much. A lot; enough to make me post a stupid, stupid post that makes me sound like a moron. Ugh, I am not that cutesy, not publicly, not with Chris - we're adorable in private and some times unintentionally around others. But most of the time just abusive, it's a caring and understanding relationship. Heh.

My apologies for that though, I'm actually disgusted with myself because despite having drunk far too much because a drink was being constantly shoved in my hand, I was actually shockingly reserved for me. Drunk me actually isn't very different to sober me, except I'm a lot more openly loving. And a lot more blunt. And a lot more likely to kiss Rosie. Goodness, it's only just come back to me....

Right, so pretty much everyone who said they would come along to my birthday outing did not. Two who asked last minute came along, which was lovely because they're awesome. My uncle, cousin, Rosie, Tom who I only asked a couple of days ago, Jemma who left at 9 cos she felt ill and... Rosie's work mate and his mate. So, weird little mixture, and not what I expected as loads of people said they'd come along, had a good night none the less. When we got to Route though it was dead, so we went straight out for a cigarette and who did I see maning the outside smoking area but Jesse! My ex is so lovely. For the first time I ever he said some very rude things to me and around other people, the cheek of him! But he seems to be doing well and I'm glad I saw him again, I've missed the dude. He told me he had wanted to do my first tattoo but I told him he could do my next one and he said I've always got a place to stay should I be in London. Gotta love that man.


I finished watching Hex. WTF!!!!?????

Also, side note, stopped smoking unless drinking. I'm doing well because unless I'm drinking, I have absolutely no desire to smoke whatsoever. It's a very nice feeling.

Anna

No comments: