Tuesday 17 June 2008

Procrastination

I think I'm going to be up for a long time because I've still got to finish three assignments, THREE!
I'm well procrastinating, by listening to VLR and leaving voice comments to be in it.
In one of the episodes he talks about people who asked to be on it, and I asked to be on it, so I wonder if I'm one of them or he just discounted me cos I'm not that interesting =[
That's bollocks, conversations with me are amazing. Well, conversations between me and Alex are pretty funny anyway =DD

He's coming to see me tomorrow, which is wicked, I'm well excited. I've got to pick him up at like 3:30 from my train station so, that should be interesting.
And my gig is tomorrow too, I really need to learn my songs. Oh gosh WHY IS THE INTERNET SO ADDICTIVE!?

Anna

No comments: