Tuesday 17 June 2008

VLR = SEX

I'm currently listening to the first episode in the second series of Vaguely Live Radio.
Starring one of my amazing friends Alex, and possibly the sexiest man ever - Jimmy. Which is nerimon and jimmy0010, but you should know that already.

They mentioned the new law about drinking on the subway, which Alex spoke about with complete confusion and apparent ignorance to it, which I thought was very silly because the law came into practice the day after the gathering, both gatherings in fact because some one who was at the one in London was telling us about the crazy antics going on in the underground while there. And this disscussion only came up because we were talking about how pathetically rubbish the London gathering was going to be in comparison to the Glasgow one on that same day, as Alex was there at the time, I found it a little strange that he doesn't remember this disscussion. It made me want to interrupt their conversation mid-flow and remind him of this conversation which took place in Mhairi's bedroom. I did actually start talking and then realised that not only could he NOT hear me but I was talking to my laptop in an empty room.

Anna

No comments: