Sunday 22 June 2008

The List

Things to do during the summer:
- buy at least five new cds
- get another tattoo
- fill up my ipod with songs (just bought - get it in a couple of days)
- go somewhere on my own
- have an amazing time in egypt with jem
- go to liquid for the first time
- see Chris and Sinead and EVERYONE at least twice
- go to the upstaged supermegaawesomereally HUGE youtube gathering
- try and find an acting job
- have/go to a beach party
- go to Sin City with Rosie
- make ammends with Brandon and regain our friendship
- come back to God
- apply for SG and then look into it further if accepted
- stare at the stars with someone
- try and go to soul survivor so as to not break my tradition
- try and decide vaguely on a uni without just the want of being closer to Scotland

I may add more, but that's the list so far.
I want to get some things done this summer and these are them.

Anna

4 comments:

John said...

If you don't manage to trek up to Glasgow I'll be down in peterborough the first week of july if you'd like/are able to come up. I'm planning on meeting a few of the peepz while im down there.

coinkidink said...

John, it's not exactly close.
Come to Portsmouth! DO IT

John said...

:( I know but its a lot closer than glasgow!

Im there long enough so I might do. can see tom and ian aswell I guess :)

John said...

Also, when are you back from holiday?